Mentally Preparing to Practice
Complete Course: New for 2021
Establish a good model for (and a positive relationship with) practice
What constitutes practice? What is good practice vs poor practice? The act of practice itself is a skill that can be learned and improved upon. This pack, presented by Lance Ruby, is a primer for guitar practice: mental preparation, setting short term and long term goals, repetition, creative exploration, and beyond. You’ll learn when to focus on something and when to move on. Plus, you’ll get a full sample practice plan so that you can see what a quality practice session really looks like.
The purpose of this pack is to help you approach practice in a way that makes it feel less overwhelming and more productive so that you can get more out of each session.
Presented by Lance Ruby, we cover:
- How to approach practice, where to focus, and how to find your format.
- Categories of practice from warm up and “intake” to creative exploration.
- How to set goals and how to stay motivated.
- The difference between practicing vs playing.
- To plan your practice sessions and build your own routine.
Included free with your all access pass
Own it for life, and download all files to your devices.